From:
"Hay, Thomas" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 17:11:06 -0500
Here at Colonial Williamsburg we have reconstructed a number of 18th
carriages and have research on survivng original examples in England.  You
can contact our Coach and Livestock Department at(757)220-7790 and ask to
speak to Mr. Richard Nicholl.  He will be happy to help out.
Thomas Hay
Site Manager, Courthouse
The Colonial Williamsburg Foundation
(757) 565-8674