From:
Diana Bennett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 11:23:00 -0400
Dear Sandra:

Thank you for your wonderful response. -- Wm Kercheval did lease the
land you mentioned for 13 years. The lease was made in Jan 1786 so it
would have ended in Jan 1799. There lies the question  - What happened
at the end of the Lease. Would Lawrence Lewis keep William on the land
to be an overseer? I have not seen anything to indicate the renewal of
the lease.

Any help would be appreciated

Thank you, Diana

Lawrence Lewis, with his brother Robert