From:
Anne Pemberton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 2010 17:24:57 -0500
A few days ago I got an email alert from Classroom 2.0 ning: I need
help!  Te teacher was creating a unit for her classroom as an activity
in her own grad level class. The unit was for US History about the Civil
War. She wants her students to study the causes of the war. She needed
an Internet activity.

I suggested she locate an expert on the issues, and invite him/her to
interact with her students via Skype. I suggested there were such
experts on this mailing list, but I didn't know here who would like to
be the "expert from afar". I suggested she contact Greg Kimball.

The teacher just wrote back, and got me to thinking.

Greg, will it be possible  for you to help one such teacher? for a few
such teacher? an unlimited number of such teachers?

Can any on the list suggest how to handle the logistics of getting a
history expert available to K-12 classes?

Anne

--
Anne Pemberton
http://www.educationalsynthesis.org