From:
Richard Dixon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 7 Dec 2005 11:46:29 -0500
Some one mentioned facts are facts, but unfortunately, the
Jefferson-Hemings story doesn't work unless we assume as true what we can't
prove. The only one of "Sally's kids" we know was fathered by a Jefferson
was the youngest Eston. TJ did not free Sally in his will or otherwise.
There is no proof that Sally was Martha Jefferson's half- sister.

Richard E. Dixon
Clifton, VA 20124-2115
703-830-8177
fax 703-691-0978

Was
> this why TJ freed Hemmings and her children only when he died?  You see
> where this is going, don't you?
>     Stick to the romance.  It preserves some dignity for TJ.
>
> Harold S. Forsythe

No