From:
Ray Bonis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 May 2010 08:39:10 -0400
Jim's thesis is available in VCU Libraries' Special Collections and
Archives.

Another good source for early Church Hill info. and Shed Town, would be
the ever reliable Richmond Newspaper Clippings Collection held at the
main branch of the Richmond Public Library.

- Ray Bonis

--
Ray Bonis
Special Collections and Archives