From:
"Lyle E. Browning" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 2008 09:52:12 -0500
Now we have the Taliban relativity argument. Splendid, as Harry
Callahan said.

There is a distinction between high and low minded actions. Wanton
killing is hardly on the same plane as the war of intimidation played
out between Patriots and Loyalists in the Am Rev. Turner committed
genocide.

This is a recurring theme that started out wrong and continues to be
wrong. Headline history and histronics are not history.

Lyle Browning