From:
Janet Hunter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 09:03:30 EDT
In a message dated 8/19/2002 11:32:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Has anyone done the first patents in
> southeast Loudoun County?

Hello Lyle,

Have you contacted the Virginia Room at the Fairfax Co. Library?  Their
librarians are also knowledgeable, and I know that they do have some plat
maps, but my research has never led me to need to look at them.  The phone
number is:  (703) 246-2123

So...is this research in the neighborhood of Bull Run something I'm going to
be hearing about from the Civil War Roundtable, in my local papers? :-)

Best Regards,
Janet (Baugh) Hunter
Alexandria