From:
James Burnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2011 13:55:02 -0500
Happy New Year Eric and what an interesting challenge
Since you mention the estate was probated I ass/u/me that means you have
copies of the 1821 Inventory, WB5 Henrico County, and the 1841 Account, WB10
Henrico County. Have you gone out to the Virginia Historical Society and
inquired if they have anything? Have you looked at the WPA project, records
are at LVA, from the 30s where they did a number of histories on homes of
interest? Real estate records? LVA has the Fire Insurance Maps and I have
traced homes back to 1820s using them. Just some ideas

Douglas Burnett
Displaced VIrginian in Florida

--
Douglas Burnett