From:
John Philip Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 2008 20:39:01 -0500
Nicholas Martiou's wife is Jane Berkeley is the daughter of Henry Berkeley,
12Th Baron Berkeley.
So let's try this again. Washington is descendant of the Berkeley's of
England. Maybe Ms. Pemberton should take a genealogy course before espousing
the plebian qualities of George Washington.
Let's do some research before we believe 'a book' regarding the FOUNDING
FATHER OF OUR COUNTRY.
John Philip Adams
Texas