From:
Peter Henriques <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Jul 2011 12:48:54 EDT
Henry

  There was an article in the Washington Post by Dick Dabney many  years
ago which made this point.
I remember having my students read excerpts of the article and point out
various factual errors as part of their final exam.   Mary Thompson  may be
able to give more specifics on the article and perhaps others as I have  been
retired too long to have the exact citation. I remember her speculating
that the notations might deal with menstrual cycles but I don't think anyone
knows with certainty.

Best,

Peter

In a message dated 7/2/2011 9:56:36 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,