From:
"Levy, Suzanne S." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 May 2009 16:41:40 -0400
I am trying to put together a complete circulating set of Virginia
Cavalcades for our library system. I am missing the issues below and
wondered if anyone out there would have any of these issues to share
with my library. If you could provide them to us please contact me
directly. (And if you are missing any issues I do have duplicates of
assorted issues from 1993-2001 that I would be happy to trade or share).

Vol. 41

Summer 1991 Vol. 41, No. 1

Autumn 1991 Vol. 41, No. 2

Vol. 48