From:
Excalibur131 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 2008 17:24:27 -0400
Let me make sure I completely understand Jane and Anita. It is their wish
that nothing be discussed on the VA-HIST list that happened outside of
Virginia borders. Additionally, they wish that any mention of Africans,
Asians and Indians not be discussed on the VA-HIST list, but be taken to the
appropriate African, Asian or Indian list. In a nutshell, is that pretty
much it?

Tom
Eastern Shore & More
http://easternshoremore.com