From:
John Smith at dhova <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Smith at dhova <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Oct 2009 18:58:22 -0300
(1) Huzzah for digitizing this important set of documents.
(2) Bummer for charging $15,000.  That is inexecusable.  Ordinary mortals
will not have any way to get access to that.

When is some champaion going to come forth and lead us to a Promised Land of
Information.  Hmmmmm  Maybe Google has already done it, and raised the ire
of the Protectionists.

Randy Cabell
Digital Heritage of Virginia