From:
Alex Lorch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 16:28:50 -0400
Just on my way out the door, I did a quick google search and found that
there is a town called Bull Run Corner in Hartford County, Connecticut.  It
is possible that this is a reference to land Carter purchased in CT.  As he
was one of the largest land owners in the American colonies, it is quite
possible that Carter owned land there.

Good luck!!

Alex Lorch
Private Papers Archivist