From:
"L. Paige Newman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 May 2011 14:50:07 -0400
The Virginia Historical Society has revamped and improved our online exhibit "The Story of Virginia, An American Experience." We are asking for feedback about the new design and features.
Please take a few moments to visit the online "Story of Virginia" exhibit: http://www.vahistorical.org/storyofvirginia.htm.
Then please take this short survey about your experience: http://www.vahistorical.org/sva2003/survey.htm.
Thank you in advance for taking the time to give honest and constructive feedback.