Date:
Mon, 19 Sep 2005 07:29:24 -0400
    Belmont in Albemarle Co. was built in 1858 for Dr. Charles D.
Everett on the site of the first Belmont which was moved to the rear.
The house burned in 1883.
    From Lay, K. Edward, The Architecture of Jefferson Country:
Charlottesville and Albemarle County, Virginia. University Press of
Virginia,  2000. page 188-189.
Vesta Gordon

--
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
Vesta Lee Gordon: The Book Broker, 114 Bollingwood Road, Charlottesville, Va. 22903.