From:
John Kneebone <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Kneebone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Nov 2012 18:55:24 -0500
Everyone,

The Virginia Civil War Sesquicentennial Commission's Civil War 150 HistoryMobile (http://www.virginiacivilwar.org/historymobile.php) will be open to the public, free, at Virginia Commonwealth University on Wednesday, 7 November (9:30 to 4:30), and Thursday, 8 November (9:30 to 3 p.m.).

The HistoryMobile tells of the Civil War in Virginia through the stories of those who experienced it. The exhibition is well done and fun.

I hope to see you there. For more information, please contact me at [log in to unmask]

John

John T. Kneebone
5107 Caledonia Road
Richmond, VA 23225