From:
Debra Jackson/Harold Forsythe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 May 2005 16:31:37 -0400
From this distance I would be reluctant to advise.  I think those historians
living in and near the Richmond area should meet and talk about how to
restart Virginia Cavalcade.  Perhaps with a starter grant, the LV would be
able to pick up support for the journal in a year or two.

Harold S. Forsythe