From:
Lonny Watro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2023 12:33:24 -0500
Lyle,

Did you do research on canals & packet boats back in the 1990's or early
2000's? Someone on this listserv sent me info on my ancester James Johnson
Brown of Howardsville, VA way back when. JJ Brown died in Howardsville in
1883. Supposedly he had two packet boats Laura & Rosa. Those were his
daughters' names.

I'm not sure where I put that info you sent me, if that was you. But would
definitely like the citation for it, if you still remember it.

Lonny Watro