Date:
Sat, 22 Nov 2003 07:39:36 -0500
This query appeared on another list and I post it here in case someone has
an answer.
hw

Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 11:12:17 -0500
From: Ryan Cox <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Colonial Virginia Race Relations
To: [log in to unmask]

My name is Ryan Cox and I am a graduate student at Salisbury University.  I
am currently working on a project focusing on the Pungoteague, VA freed
black community that lived there during the mid to late 17th
century.  There is a number of works that focus on Anthony Johnson, but I
am wondering if anyone had any information on the other families pertaining
to whom they associated with personally and professionally on the Eastern
Shore of Virginia.

Thank You for you help,
Ryan Cox
Salisbury University