Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2013 21:54:54 -0500
On 2/11/13 11:09 AM, "Childs, Carl (LVA)" <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:
> John,
>
> That is correct and even when it is it will not be a discrete collection on
> the LVA website. The documents will   be added to the Chancery Records Index
> and the plats interfiled with their respective cases.

Hi,

From reading the on-line news article, it sounds like there are some really
interesting, visually at least, plats in this bunch of records. I for one
would love to see these, but suspect that it would be difficult to find just
those interesting plats among all of the other chancery papers.

Perhaps this would make a great blog post, kind of like the very cool
letterhead papers posted on the "Out of the Box" blog a few years ago?? And
yeah, that's a HINT! ;-)

C. Etter - avid reader of Chancery papers!