From:
Jon Kukla <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Aug 2011 17:39:23 -0400
Graham-
  I guess its kind of flattering to be the "smart historian" whose "dogged
efforts" in my research for *Mr. Jefferson's Women* still left this
year's conundrum unanswered :-)

http://www.vahistorical.org/research/historicalmysteryprize.htm

My best guess is in print.  It will be interesting to see what others come
up with.

Jon Kukla
www.JonKukla.com <http://www.jonkukla.com/>