From:
Debra Jackson/Harold Forsythe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jun 2007 15:55:21 -0400
You may have hit the dilemma of the wet nurse:  slave/servant/serf on the
one hand;  surrogate mother on the other.  Find similar endearments and
enterments for males slaves who do not have lactating breasts to better make
the case.

Harold S. Forsythe