From:
Clara Callahan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2007 18:05:40 -0800
Hello Deane,

  You just jogged my memory, I checked my study and I have that book.  I bought it during one of my visits to Jamestown.  It should be easy to get.

  Clara

[log in to unmask] wrote:
  I just bought, a few days ago, two copies of Edward W. Haile's book ,
"Jamestown Narratives", at the APVA Preservation Virginia Museum Store.
Just go to their website, click on Museum Store, then click on Books, then
click on "Jamestown" and then scroll down until you see the book.
It's there. But you have to dig.
Deane Mills