From:
Laura Morrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2007 09:19:23 -0400
Hi Jodi,
I'm sorry that I can't help you. But you might try the Jones Memorial
Library.
Here's the contact information:

	Jones Memorial Library
	2311 Memorial Avenue
	Lynchburg, Virginia, 24501

	Telephone (434) 846-0501
	Fax (434) 846-1572.
	Web: http://www.jmlibrary.org/
	Email: [log in to unmask]

Also, on staff at the Jones try Lewis H. Averett (email:
[log in to unmask])or Scott Smith (email: [log in to unmask]).

By the way, the library is closed on Monday.
Good luck,
Laura Morrison