From:
Jane Steele <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jane Steele <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2007 14:48:18 -0400
Which "Four Seasons" do you mean J?  Your points are well made.  Slavery existed all over the world and greedy Europeans(IE the ones that wanted to go to the "New World" and live it up at the expense of others) took advantage of the continuing conflicts between African-(and later on various American and First Canadian Nations members) until people from many groups put it a stop to it and said "enough".  Jane Steele.