From:
Hist Docs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2008 17:23:57 -0400
As requested.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Tarter, Brent (LVA)<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
  To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
  Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2008 4:00 PM
  Subject: Re: Va-Hist

  Y'all:

  The Va-Hist server that gave us fits last week may not be runnning
  properly even yet. A few messages to the list from our Library of
  Virginia @lva.virginia.gov e-mail boxes have gone out, and a few replies
  to those messages have gone out. It is not clear that messages that
  originated outside the Library of Virginia have been served out to the
  subscribers.

  Let's not start a fight over anything, but we would be very much obliged
  for some subscribers to post a message to Va-Hist (not using the Reply
  feature) and let me know if they bounce back or don't go through. I will
  keep tabs on what happens and maybe send out a list of what I receive
  and what gets archived so that we can know whether or how badly the
  server may still be on the fritz.

  Brent Tarter
  The Library of Virginia

  Please visit the Library of Virginia's Web site at
  http://www.lva.virginia.gov<http://www.lva.virginia.gov/>