From:
Martha Katz-Hyman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 2011 12:50:33 -0500
Please excuse the cross-posting.  I found out about this wonderful resource
via Museum-L, and I think it would be of great use to many on the list.
Many of the journals are from outside the U.S. and are therefore difficult
to find here, but there are many from the U.S. as well.  And many of
them--at least in the History and Archaeology section--cover subjects of
interest to the list.

Martha Katz-Hyman