From:
Sunshine49 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 2007 23:14:10 -0500
My view [and I've had two novels of historical fiction published, one
of which attracted the attention of the BBC] is that getting people,
and esp. children, to read and learn something about history in this
day and age is important, even if it might be only 90% accurate.
Better they learn that 90%, than nothing at all. And who knows, it
might open the door for a few young minds to investigate history
more. I like the concepts for your books, that's a great idea, and
would engage kids' imaginations, which is wonderful.

Nancy

-------
I was never lost, but I was bewildered once for three days.

--Daniel Boone