From:
"Levy, Suzanne S." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2008 09:28:49 -0500
If the Virginia Room at the newly renamed City of Fairfax Regional
Library is on your mailing list, please note that we have now moved into
our new facility and all mail should be addressed to:

Virginia Room
City of Fairfax Regional Library
10360 North Street
Fairfax VA 22030-2514

We are busy getting ready to open on January 26. Our new facility has
14,000 square feet (up from 4200!) and is spacious, bright and airy. We
have a large climate controlled rare book room and plenty of space for
staff to work. We also have a scanning room so that all the scanning
doesn't have to be on one person's desk. WE invite any of you who might
be in the area to come and take a look starting January 26. I hope to
have our new brochure on the county web page in the next few weeks.

Thank you for your help.

Suzanne Levy
Virginia Room Librarian
City of Fairfax Regional Library