From:
Barbara & Tom Fifer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barbara & Tom Fifer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Jan 2007 10:58:40 -0500
Nancy - There are still civil war trenches a ways behind what used to be
Varina High School and is now Varina Elementary school.  Hoke-Brady Road is
now part of a national battlefield park and has many trenches that have been
preserved.  I am sure there were other trenches that were destroyed due to
development.  Where were the trenches you used to play in?

Barbara (from Varina)