From:
Andrew Means <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 22:53:59 -0500
Janet, just a quick note of interest to add to yours.  John Bollings
Gravesite is located just to the east of Point of Rocks Park next to a
relatively new housing development.  To reach it, it is necessary to drive
into the subdivision itself, but it is readily recognizable in that it is
surrounded by a stone wall.

Andy Means