From:
Anne Pemberton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 2008 01:16:46 -0500
Cynthis,

I do not have copies of the Crosswalks, but work from the SOLs on VaPEN. But
I thank you for sharing the expanded versions of the SOLs with us here. If I
can find such guides on the other grades, I could check and make sure that I
have pages for all the Famous Americans studied by Virginia students. I'll
pursue getting those guides with someone at DOE.

I have more to say, but will post it privately since it is more about the
website than about Virginia history.

Anne

Anne Pemberton
http://www.erols.com/apembert