From:
Herbert Barger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Sep 2008 14:01:02 -0400
Anne,

Glad to see you acknowledging that DNA did confirm the Eston Hemings
oral family history. It was planned that way (you know that Dr Foster
and I worked on this), HOWEVER he did not inform Nature, Monticello or
the media of this. YES, there would be a match because Eston's
acknowledged ancestor was "a Jefferson uncle" meaning Randolph
Jefferson. Thus Randolph's DNA (John Weeks Jefferson blood) would match
that of the five Field Jefferson donors. No surprise here just denial of
history by Dr Foster. Foster sat on the details for several months (June
13-Oct 31, 1998) before the Nature article was published and Prof.
Joseph Ellis and USNWR coordinated on it..........yes, the same
professor giving praise for AGR's book on the dust cover. Ellis heaps
praise in his book, Founding Brothers upon Stephan Smith then Editor of
USNWR as "the sharpest pencil around the Washington beltway." It also
may be enlightening to hear that Prof. Joseph Ellis is also the person
found to be a liar by the Boston Globe and I might add that he fits that
category for his co-authorship of a lying Nature Journal article with
Eric Landers of M.I.T. Yes, it sure is a vast agenda against Mr.
Jefferson Mr & Mrs America.

Herb Barger