From:
Anne Pemberton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 May 2008 19:42:22 -0400
RBJ,

I've read and re-read Anita's post and do not see how any intelligent person
would MAYBE perceive it to be racist. I have to wonder why you even brought
it up.

Seems to be silly season on labeling people who are multi-racial as "racist"
for casting any aspersions towards the white race. I don't remember any
other presidential campaign whose pastor was examined by "the public" to see
if he was worthy to have been the pastor to the future president. And, it
all boils down to charges of "racism" when someone doesn't exhibit proper
respect for the "superior" race.

If you feel the need to tell someone they MAYBE construed as a racist,
perhaps you should choose your targets a bit better. Anita has friends!

Anne

Anne Pemberton
http://www.erols.com/apembert
http://www.educationalsynthesis.org