From:
Randy Cabell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Randy Cabell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Mar 2005 17:17:37 -0500
Back in 1979-1981, there was one of the descendenta (I think) who lived in the Northern Virginia area.  I cannot come up with his name, but he was a also a minister I believe in the French Hugenot Church.  He went to the 1981 Yorktown celebration and lent a decided air of realism.  In fact, I played serpent horn in the Musick of Turkey Run Farm at the time, and he officiated at an impromptu memorial service in the cemetery of the Nelson House where we played some 18th century hymns.  I think I also recall at the time that the Huguenots held a regular service at which he officiated at St. Johns Episcopal Church on Lafayette park in DC.  Maybe somebody can fill in the blanks for me.

Randy Cabell