From:
Sunshine49 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2007 23:40:11 -0500
During WW II, in Richmond, a man named Farrand did lovely scenic
paintings using cotton tinted various colors. His paintings were sold
at Thalhiemers, and my parents knew him, he gave them one, which is
still in the family. We all love it. He also taught his art technique
to wounded soldiers at McGuire's VA hospital there. I have been
unable to find out anything at all about the man. I wrote to the guy
who does a column in the Richmond TD on Richmond history, gleaned
from the archives of the Richmond Times Dispatch, and he couldn't
find anything about him, either. Have any of you heard of him, and
have any information about him? Thanks,

Nancy

-------
I was never lost, but I was bewildered once for three days.

--Daniel Boone