From:
Margaret Peters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2011 15:35:24 -0500
Be sure to check with the archives section at the Valentine Richmond History
Center.  They have all the files and notes of Mary Wingfield Scott who
conducted a comprehensive survey of old Richmond houses and neighborhoods in
the 40s and 50s..  Meg Hughes would be the person to ask for.

Margaret Peters