Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2007 23:00:13 -0500
Who are the people you mention ("Sullivan, Verkuil, Graves, et
al") and what have they to do with Virginia?  Context, please.
   What bearing do they have to the argument that I have
presented?

My point was that the President of the University has upheld
the spirit as well as the letter of the law, and in that sense
he has been responsible.

Are you seriously suggesting that he should not have upheld
the law?  Really?

Or are you suggesting, as Nancy has, that he should have
upheld the law in a more forthright fashion?

Kevin