From:
James Hershman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 09:13:29 -0500
That's right--I was trying to say that, sorry my clumsy construction gave the
other impression. Only annexation by an independent city takes property off the
county tax rolls. Hence the problem over annexation between VA counties and
cities. The towns of course bring that double taxation aspect into play.

Jim Hershman