Date:
Fri, 11 Sep 2009 15:47:15 GMT
One liberal professors opinion.  For each case he states I can find equal on Ginsburg, Douglas, Marshall, to refute.  Another bait and switch...he sounds like Obama.  It's the old game plan from the left...tell a lie long enough and people will begin to believe it's the truth.
I'm glad I went to college and university before they wer taken over by the Ayers and the radical left that hid behind university doors and turned many into a cultural cesspool.

Carl M. Dozier, LTC, AUS, Ret  GOLD STAR FATHER
Proud father of SSG Jonathan Kilian Dozier KIA Sinsil, Iraq 01-09-08...
Hammer Company (Scouts) 3rd Squadron/2nd Stryker Cavalry Regiment  "SCOUTS OUT!"
816 Weatherby Court
Chesapeake, Virginia 23322-3481

"Illegitimus non Carborundum"

"Life is  tough...it's tougher if you're stupid."  John Wayne