From:
"N.K. Moran" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2005 10:31:00 -0600
Dear Mr. Wilson:
    Thank you for taking the time to answer my query.  I was aware of
the Martinsburg paper but had been unable to access it to see what it
contained.  This information will help me to make a inquiries to find
the specific reports.  I would have replied sooner but we had a 4.1
magnitude earthquake near Memphis the other day and I had to respond to
public querys about that event.
Sincerely
Kent Moran
Center for Earthquake Research and Information
University of Memphis