Date:
Wed, 25 May 2005 21:25:09 -0400
Though I labor in its vineyards, I don't assume to speak for Colonial
Williamsburg.

But I read Jon Kukla's original Patrick Henry comments in the senses he
describes them below. It seems to me generous of Kukla to elaborate on
them in the interests of harmony among members of the historical community.

Dennis Montgomery
Editor
"Colonial Williamsburg"
The Journal of the Colonial Williamsburg Foundation