From:
"Lonny J. Watro" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2007 09:29:21 -0400
Brent is right. There if the North had won we would never know the two sided
story we know today. Many would never know how the North took immigrants
right off the ship and marched them off to war in payment for their passage
to the U.S. Now if the North totally won, this kind of history would have
been hidden from us.

Lonny