From:
Craig Kilby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2011 09:32:07 -0500
Jim,

I doubt whether our new list admin will let this go through, since it is a political site. But, all things are political when one stops to think about it (Civil War, anyone?) This particular blog is

http://bearingdrift.com/

FAIR WARNING: it is an active political site devoted to internal Republican politics, and current events, though there are more than a few active Democrats on there to add flavor to the often discordant recipe for the same apple pie. That being said, it is really open to anyone of any persuasion.

Craig