From:
"Deal, John (LVA)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jan 2016 20:32:09 +0000
Announcing the 2016 Virginia Rosenwald School's Conference, which will be held from 9am-12noon on Friday, February 19th on the Chester Campus of John Tyler Community College. Registration is limited, so you must register by February 12th.

You may register one of three ways: by contacting Justin Sarafin at Preservation Virginia ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>), by registering online via https://docs.google.com/a/email.vccs.edu/forms/d/1V0sERKS_nrLzmGrF8e5NgOmS25HS7hTi9gcNyLbsSyA/viewform
or by contacting me ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>).

We've got an exciting lineup of presentations from groups working on Rosenwald schools all over the Commonwealth and from representatives at Preservation Virginia, the Department of Historic Resources, the Virginia Historical Society, and John Tyler Community College (among others).

For more information contact:

Alyce Miller, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of History
Chair, Department of Humanities