From:
Melinda Skinner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Sep 2007 19:57:57 +0000
I was serious.  Check these maps.  You can see the gradual erosion.  Richmond is on the coast at at 30-meter rise.  Florida is pretty much gone.  Other maps that show the west coast show they are in big trouble.  Some changes in living situations will definitely be coming in the not-too-distant future.

http://resumbrae.com/archive/warming/

--
Melinda C. P. Skinner
Richmond, VA