From:
qvarizona <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2006 06:16:26 -0700
You are absolutely correct. (Uugh!  I hate it when I fall on my face right out in public!)
  --Joanne

Jurretta Heckscher <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

". . .The absence of the definite
article makes all the difference: the series creators are not claiming
that these are the only ten such days, or the most important ten such
days. . . .Which explains the absence of Pearl Harbor and 9/11, but doesn't answer
Randy's question: why these ten?

I dunno. Maybe there's a theme, or something. But clearly, "The Ten
Most Important. . . .isn't it."

With best wishes--

--Jurretta Heckscher