From:
Andrea Rowe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2007 22:36:45 -0500
Mr. Williams,

You cannot find a death date for Elizabeth Hyde Overby because she is not
dead.  She is very much alive, and I can assure you of this because she is
my great-aunt, her sister Mary was my grandmother.  And no, they did not
have any children.  And if you want more information on the family you may
have better luck in Richmond or Glouchester.

-Andrea Rowe