From:
Randy Cabell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Randy Cabell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Jan 2006 17:46:05 -0500
My wife and I and a daughter have had our DNA analyzed.  The daughter had
just the expected percentages, so I believe in it!  I think it was a firm in
Florida.  As I recall, there were about 5 breakouts:

    European
    Native American
    Sub Saharan African
    Oriental
    Something else maybe -- I forget

My wife was far more interesting than I, who turned out to be boring 100%
English.  But I believe that the tracking only goes back reliably for about
5 generations at most, at least for the common tests that are advertised.  I
have seen an enhancement that will break out EUROPEAN into countries, but I
think it is still limited at about 5 generations.  I need another four or so
to prove linkage to Native America blood.  Any ideas on if that can even be
done?

Randy Cabell